Monday, March 29, 2010

We LOVE all Misssionaries!!!


I Love to invite the missionaries into our home for dinner?
WHY:
* I love to cook and I love to have people eat what I cook!
* I love the example that they set for Tanner, Branden, Donivan and my grandsons!
* I love the spirit they bring into our home as they share a message and remind us of our responsibilities to be great examples to our friends and neighbors!
* I love to have my older boys gather with us and listen to their missionary experiences. Not only do we as a family love to hear their stories but I hope that somehow it might strengthen these missionaries as they are currently ambassadors of the Lord. Sometimes even Mark will share an experience that strengthened him long ago on the streets of Chicago!
* I LOVE to serve and through my service to them, I only hope that some sweet mother in England is taking good care of my son, Ryan!

1 comment:

  1. YOu are always such a GREAT example...feeding everyone even when you have a million excuses not to!

    ReplyDelete