Friday, November 12, 2010

Sugarplums

Its that time of year again when Jenna sponsors her boutique that I think is the best in the east valley. Not only do I get to pride myself in the fact that she is one talented lady but she is so good to me and allows me to be part of it! This year she had over 40 vendors that participated.

I have been busy sewing and baking. I made 28 scripture tote bags, 4 grocery cart covers, 10 infant seat carrier covers and 4 blankets. Daily I have baked and baked and baked. My white dinner rolls have been a BIG hit as well as lots of different flavors of sweet bread (pumpkin, pumpkin nut, pumpkin choc chip, banana and banana nut).
Braxton and Merek have been keeping me company during the day which always puts an extra smile on my face! We even had a sleep over one night which thrilled Branden and Donivan!


Mark was home to help out on Thursday. I was slaving away in the kitchen and this is his favorite way to babysit! Afterall, its a tough job being the best grandpa in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment