Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beginnings. . .

I am so excited to begin a new chapter in my life, BLOGGING!!! I only hope that I can be as good as the rest of you out there. I have so enjoyed reading and staying updated with you and your families over the years. I will begin by updating my famlee.

Mark and I will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this year! Wow, it seems like just a few years ago, we graduated from high school! Here we are, 30 years later with 7 wonderful sons and 1 gorgeous daughter and many additions to our famlee.

Kevin married a high school friend, Jenna Hestand Lee, and has blessed our lives with two darling grandsons. They live here in Gilbert, less than 1 mile away.

Kyle is engaged to be married April 1st to Chrystal Page. We feel so lucky to add her and her two darling boys to our family.

Michael married Tessa Hitchcock Lee on October 22nd and they are so busy attending school and working fulltime!

Ryan is currently serving a mission for our church in the England London South Mission. We miss him dearly but wouldn't have him any other place at this point in his life. We look forward to his release in June.

Rachelle, our only daughter, is a Senior at Higley High School. She plays the piano and entertains our family with her vocal skills 24/7. We hope that when she graduates, she won't be going toooo far away!

Tanner is a Sophomore and loves, loves, loves, (did I say LOVES) basketball. As a wonderful friend said recently, "Tanner will excel with anything in life that has a basketball hoop attached to it!"

Branden, our last born, will celebrate his 6th birthday in February. We often say that it's too bad that it took him so long to join our family!

Donivan is our chosen child. We are so lucky to have him in our family. He joined us when he was 2 years old and we are still working on the adoption process. He is 5 months older than Branden and they are the best of friends and keep mom and dad hopping! We often say that we will enjoy the wheel chair ramps when they graduate someday!

These are the jewels in my treasure box. For now, I work really hard just to keep up with all of them! In my spare time, I love to create. I will post some of those creations here on this blog. I am so lucky to be a "stay-at-home" mom but still work really hard to pay for missionaries and weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment