Sunday, April 25, 2010

April Break

I think that is what they just called the two days off of school at Challenger! It couldn't be "spring break" because they just had that! Good Friday and Easter had a break too, then there was Civil Rights Day and President's Day, then 1/2 day for end of grading period and then 1/2 day again for Parent / Teacher conferences for a whole week! NO MORE SCHOOL BREAKS!!!
Anyways . . . Branden had strep the first part of the week so by Thursday, we were just making sure that Donivan wasn't going to get it, especially since they were sharing a Gatorade at their t-ball game Tuesday night! I had signed up to do service in the Temple cafeteria Thursday morning, not realizing that they had more time off of school. So when I got home, we took naps and then ate at the boy's favorite restaurant (OK, mine too!) Gecko and then we finished using the last of our free passes for bowling! They loved that! We enjoyed having Tanner come along with us! He wasn't feeling well so he took the day off school as well!



I have watched Braxton and Merek on Fridays this past month while Jenna worked some wedddings with her mother. Good opportunity for her to make some money and a great chance for me to get some good "grandma" time in! Uncle Branden & Uncle Donivan love spending time with their nephews!



2 comments:

  1. I thought it was bad for us all these half days and days off but Challenger has way more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, sounds like bowling is good for healing?? I'm sure my kids would love that remedy. And I agree...no more days off!

    ReplyDelete