Thursday, June 24, 2010

TOY STORY 3



We waited for Ryan to come home and get adjusted and it was the perfect movie to take him to for his "first" after returning home to the real world! What an amazing movie! I think our family has the first two movies memorized! Even little Brax LOVES this movie! Both Rachelle and Tanner saw it at midnight the first day it came out! They came home and said it was so great! I can't believe that Mark and I sat there and cried over toys! It so hard to wipe the tears away when you are wearing two pairs of glasses! We went all out this time - we went to the IMAX and did the whole 3-D thing. It will surely be one of our summer "favorites"!

2 comments:

  1. We'll have to see it too! Perfect "first movie" for your little RM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to hear it was good and that even you and your teenagers liked it. I've hesitated whether to see it or not. You are swaying me over to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete