Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a "LOVE AFFAIR"

I am in LOVE with my new stick! Thats what its called and its made by Bissell.

Michael and Tessa bought me this cute little vacuum for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it! Those of you that have been to my home know that I have tons of hard wood floor that is such a pain to keep clean. Now, I just get my little stick out and off I go! Its so light that it doesn't scratch the wood when I use it or hurt my back to vacuum with it! It makes life so much easier!

BTW - It will be much easier now because the doggies are GONE! More on this later!

THANKS MICHAEL AND TESSA!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you love your stick....but I am WAY more intersted in the dog story...are they really G.O.N.E???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS They are F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. GONE!!!

    ReplyDelete