Monday, May 3, 2010

2010 Women's Conference

Attending BYU Women's Conference in Provo has been a long tradition for the women in my family. What great husbands we have! They allow us to go and spend their hard earned money! Mark always encourages me to attend and says I come back so refreshed and a better woman! I second that! I get spiritually renewed from the wonderful talks given at the conference and the retail therapy always makes the trips more fun! Here we all are and I hope to add some daughters to our trip next year!


This year, it was an extra special treat because my parents are currently serving a Family History Mission in Salt Lake. They live right across the street from the Conference Center so we stayed with them and drove back and forth to Provo. Most years that would have been no problem, BUT this year we had rain and snow to drive through. Thursday morning, it took us almost 2 hours to drive to Provo.

My sister-in-law Lisa who is married to my younger brother, Bob. We are taking some pictures of the beautiful tulips on Temple Square and she is hiding from the rain.

My other sister-in-law Pam who is married to my older brother, Neal. Pam is so fun and keeps us laughing most of the time! Look at those beautiful tulips in the background. One of my favorite things about Women's Conference.

Saturday morning we enjoyed a brunch at The Garden's, a restaurant at the top of the Joseph Smith building. It was cold and rainy and I don't think a bowl of soup ever tasted so good! We even included Dad this time!

1 comment:

  1. this is what happens when you go and let your blog be public...weirdos like me come along and find you! love reading about your famlee! warning, i'll probably be back! ;)

    ReplyDelete