Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rachelle's Graduation Announcement



WOW, can you believe it? I made it through all 12 years of school! I am so thankful for all of you; my family, friends, and teachers. I am so very thankful for the support, encouragement and motivation that each of you has given to me. Without you, I definitely would not have succeeded.

I've worked extremely hard these past 12 years and have learned that hard work pays off! Gratefully I will be graduating with a 4.6 GPA (weighted) and graduating with honors. I also have been granted the honor of singing our National Anthem at graduation ceremony.

Following graduation, I will be attending either ASU or NAU. I wish to study psychology and to become a teen therapist. I have placed great expectations upon myself to become the best that I can be. I am truly very excited for my future!

Thank you for all the love, support and friendship I have felt from you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can you say beautiful? Can you say talented? Can you say motivated? I could keep going and going with the questions about Rachelle, but I have to get my kids off to school and I am still in my bathrobe!! Congratulations Rachelle. You are what I hope my girls turn out like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Got mine in the mail and have just loved it!!! You are such an amazing girl. I am constantly in awe over you! And, good job mom! Even if Rachelle can take lots of the credit for being the kind of girl she is she wouldn't be that kind of girl without such a great mom! I hope that one day I can be just as proud of my daugthers!

    ReplyDelete