Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final pictures before we headed for home!

A few pictures taken with CUTE boys on Temple Square. . .



OK MOM . . . my smile is getting tired!


Ya want me to smile. . . how about this . . . and there's plenty more where that came from!


Cute little Donivan always had a smile for Mom, as long as I could catch him!


Sebestian gets ordained a "Deacon" on Sunday!


Neal, Pam and Sebestian
Little playroom at the Lion House . . . kids grateful for their BIG bedrooms
K. . . wheres that lemon drop you promised me at the end of the tour!
I wished I could say we were in a helicopter but it is on top of the Church Office Building.
A few pictures taken in the Primary Resource area in the General Auxiliary Bldg.

I LOVE looking at all the resources and getting inspired with my calling.
One of my favorites. . .
The boys LOVED watching the church TV commercials. They thought they were so funny!
Are we done yet????
. . . THE END. . . FINALLY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you guys had a blog! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Your boys are adorable!

    -Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! We did temple square a couple years ago and my kids loved it. The Alpine slides look like so much fun - except the bee sting. Leave it to mom to always get hurt. Aww. Your kiddos are so fun and have such fun personalities!

    ReplyDelete