Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas Concert

I just LOVE the concerts that Branden and Donivan have at their school. They have the best music teacher ever! This year they are in 1st grade and it was just as cute as their kindergarten concert. They sing songs and recite all the holiday poems that they have been memorizing.




All of the first graders at Challenger Basic School

Mrs. Merrell is their music teacher. I wish that I could have captured one of my favorite parts of the concert. See that little window on the outside door? Her husband was standing outside and peeking in the window, watching his sweet wife. He had the biggest smile on his face! I bet that they have been married at least 50 years and he was still so proud! Cutest thing ever!
Thanks Mrs. Merrell for teaching my boys to LOVE music!

No comments:

Post a Comment