Sunday, February 20, 2011

January Birthdays!

January is a busy birthday month! We start off celebrating Mark's on the 2nd. I won't put his age here but just know that he is old enough to be one happy Grandpa!


I found these nifty birthday candle sparklers on line!
We have had so much fun with them!

Kyle turned 28 on January 7th! What a great son he is!


Merek turned 1 year old on January 10th. He is our little man and we adore him!

He belongs to Kevin & Jenna.



Then I have these amazing daughter-in-laws that I couldn't LOVE anymore than I do. I am so thankful they both decided to marry my sons and put up with our famlee!


Jenna's big day is the 21st and Tessa celebrates on the 22nd!



Happy Birthday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously that is one busy birthday month! Congrats on surviving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very busy birthday month. But also looks like you had a blast with those candles. Happy birthday to everyone in your famlee! :)

    ReplyDelete